Saturday, October 6, 2012

Icy Hot
Staring at the mirror, disturbed by what I am.
Something less than astral, but so much more than man.
Ice fills my veins from the path that i have chosen.
Blood flowing cold from a heart long fronzen.
Cold and calm, still like frozen water.
Patient and chilling waiting for slaughter.
Steady and constant as the hand of death.
Gripping my prey till its dying breath.
I stare deeper into myself searching still.
Another side to my persona waiting to be revealed.
An inferno inside where the foulest of demons could not dwell.
A temper that smolders hotter than the embers of hell.
A rage so fierce it stands second to none. 
A fire inside, burning hotter than 1000 suns.
An anger inside ready to scorch earth.
Burning everything in my path since birth.
Guiding me, leading me, forging my will.
Searing into my mind vengeance, justice and retribution. 
Staring into the mirror wondering what i am.
Less than astral but much more than man.
I am two halves of a whole. I am ying I am yang
I am life, i am death.
I am eternal.

None of you have ever seen inside my mind, so i figured i would give you a peek into the everyday thoughts that flow through the amazing creation that is my mind. I hope you all enjoy reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! We are all two sides of a whole. We are the conscious and the unconscious. Conscious meaning how we relate to people in a social manner. The unconscious is truly the heart of the man. It is where our desires and demons live. Only those who know the art of control can turn their unconscious self into reality. I love this, "Less than astral, but much more than a man".

    ReplyDelete