Monday, March 26, 2012

Here is something you cant understand.....

I had to learn the hard way that you cant tell everyone what you are going through. Sometimes people will try to downplay what your going through, or try to overshadow it with their own trials. Im not one to say that one persons issues are bigger than anothers. But problems are relative. What I'm going through might seem small to you, but to me it could be a mountain that needs to be moved. If i come talk to you, its not your place to judge my situation or to say that what I'm going through is nothing, if you are a friend or someone that cares for me, its your place, to maybe point me to some guidance, at least lend a non judgemental ear to what i have to say. I notice that people are so caught up in what they want, and what they arent given, that they choose not to listen to what people have to say. I often spend most of my time listening to others people problems, yeah i have my own, but that doesnt stop me from listening to someone who needs to vent. But what do i do with my problems? who do i go to to dump my baggage??? Where are the ears when i need them. Stevie Wonder said it best, "When you feel your lifes to hard, you just have a little talk with God." Another reason you cant tell everyone your problems, is that people like to have ammunition against you, I'm still trying to figure out whats to gain from this, but people do it. It isnt what you hear that causes damage, its what you hear that leaves your lips. People talk to damn much for me. We as a people are short on compassion, and i completely understand that its hard to have compassion for people in a world where most people try to get over. But you cant base everyones situation off of what some dumb ass has done. Just once try to listen to a person, try to put yourself in their shoes, and maybe, just maybe you can be the one to give that person a way out, instead of burying that person under more bullshit. Think about it.


The god.

No comments:

Post a Comment