Wednesday, March 28, 2012

You complain about what you have, but expect more.

You ever sit and hear someone complain about the things they have. They are always wishing they had more. Your sitting there thinking, "Would you STFU, damn i aint even got that." Yeah i sit and deal with that myself more often than i would like to. I grow tired of hearing people complain. Be thankful for once, and maybe, just maybe God will be nice enough to bless you with something else. I mean really, that's like me giving you a gift and instead of saying thank you, you start bitching about it not being what you want. Don't expect another gift from me. Once again human beings are so involved in their own bs they dont take the time to see the world around them. There are people in this world who have nothing, who are stuggling to make ends meet, hell they are struggling to make ends period. You should sometimes take a moment to stop and realize that, this could be you. But no you want more, and the crazy part is you want shit you wont even use. I mean really you complain about gas prices but you want another car, you complain about your income, but you complain about having to work for it. You complain because your dreams arent coming to fruition but what are you doing to make your dreams come true. These are the things you need to look at before you start complaining about what else you want. Sit and take a survey of what you have. I dont have much, and right now i am at a stuck point in my life. Yeah it upsets me sometimes, and it gets me down. But i realize i got here because of my choices, and i will only get out because of my choices. I am always thankful that my situation isnt worse than what it is. If everyone adopted this attitude, the world wouldnt be a better place, but it would be a start. Do me and the rest of us a favor and pull your heads out of your asses. Be thankful for something for once in your miserable lives, and maybe, just maybe you can get more.

No justice, No peace,
Osiris

No comments:

Post a Comment